Saturday, February 11, 2012

PSC 20th Anniversary Party


02.04.2012

Yet another school party!  When these guys set up an event they really don't kid around.  The first order of business was issuing everyone a dorky purple teacher shirt to wear to the party.


Silly shirt.  Check.


There were 3 large stages set up (all facing each other...) and dinner tables as far as the eye could see.





The kids were either dazzled in preparation for a performance or in street clothes. 




Entrance

Boys in formal attire, a few of them are my Mattyum 4 students
Our table

















Carnival-esque lights

Our view









The Ting and I
The program for the evening... I think.
Got a picture with the director!  Doesn't he look excited?






















Performances begin!


A teacher I talk with in the mornings.  She is very sweet!
Traditional music



















Chinese teacher table

Beautiful plumage






The kids' performances never fail to please!



Cool finger twizzles




The permanent teachers got way cooler outfits than we did.






Some of my M.2's... they look so grown up!

My M. 4 students



----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Some misc:


Two classes challenged each other to a volleyball match and we went to root for the advanced English class, 3/13.

The comma in the second sign is very important.

Toon spelled "hooray" wrong.  Sugar found this amusing.


They won!

 Pancate's birthday! 


We decided to go out to an orchestral performance put on by the Silpakorn University music students that night.




Solo saxophonist

I was fond of the ceiling



I developed a photographic fascination with the two empty chairs in front of me.


"not bad"

No comments:

Post a Comment