Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine's Day

 Weekend before Valentine's Day...


I altered my novelty shirt and I had to show it off for the camera.






Around town:


There isn't much graffiti in Thailand, but what I have seen is pretty cool.

Our building.  The two windows on the right are ours.  Looks pretty crappy from the outside, but so cozy and cute on the inside!


School:

I don't think he was prepared for a picture.  He hates when I do this...

Toon getting down to business

Erk and Fon looking lovely


-------------------------------------------------------------------------


02.14.2012  Valentine's Day

The kids love Valentine's Day.  Everyone was walking around with flowers, chocolates, and giant stuffed animals to give to friends/boyfriends/girlfriends.  It was really cute!  Another common occurrence is to put heart stickers on other peoples' shirts.  We accrued a lot of them over the course of the day!


I ordered some customized chocolates (from a student who makes them) for Brandon.  It says "SUG(heart)R FOR MY SUG(heart)R"






In my advanced 4/9 class.  I will miss these guys!!!




















Winny, Sand, Ong, and Pare

Mint, Eaung, Neuy

Earth
Pearyoii, June, Kawjaw, Earth, Tong


Nest, Tua
Picture Winny took of me









In the afternoon silly Brandon-Lisa photo shoot:




All stickered up!


Roses from Sugar!


 


Showing off our loot

Kathleen's bling

About to get whacked by a plush heart still in wrapper

After school:

Brandon and I were told by the student teachers that we should go to the temple and make merit/pray as a couple to keep our relationship strong.












Then we had a romantic dinner at Pizza Express!  Pizza is relatively expensive in Thailand and we don't usually splurge on it, but it was totally worth it and delicious!!




I dream of pizza...


We got the "Aloha" and it was scrumptious!

1 comment:

  1. Jiggly Puff and pizza, what more could a blog-reader want??

    ReplyDelete