Monday, August 13, 2012

Friday the 13th and Saturday the 14th

07.13.2012

No one event in particular.  Just a muddled montage of a fun weekend!


Thailand: where the water buffalo roam.  This is our street, by the way.

Our third session of playing D&D with our co-workers Mel and Josh.

For whatever reason, I have made a tradition to paint my nails during D&D.  On a few occasions Mel has let me have a crack at hers and this led me to creating my new nickname for her: Sparkles.

Fear the wrath of Sparkles!

Our Dungeon Master concocting the plot behind his makeshift DM screen.  Where we live, resourcefulness is key.

Time to battle.

Oh the secrets that lie behind that ratty cardboard.

 ---------------------------------------------------------

07.14.2012

Bran, Lexy and I spent a good half of our Saturday at the high school next door to us participating in a mini English Camp.


Falang in the back.


 Needed a new helm and found what is unquestionably the best one in existence: Spacecrown.



Our Saturday ended with a healthy Falang outing to Jahbar - a reggae-themed bar and small venue.

Tuk tuk taxi ride with Bran, Mel and Roxy.

Someone brilliant bought mini plastic toy microphones from 7-11 and then gave them to Sonya.  Let's just say she made good use out of them.


Bought a rose for my Sugar!


Mia and new teacher Kyle!

New teacher Kira and Mel

The lovely Roxy

Roomies and fast friends

Glad I did not partake of that bucket!



Not our best angle.

No comments:

Post a Comment