Saturday, December 10, 2011

Teacher Grace's Wedding

A few more misc shots of the week:

Sparrows nesting in the ceiling vents of the cafeteria

Unsanitary, but adorable.
Teacher Brandon helping students with extra conversation practice

Tesco trying to make me feel at home

They almost had it...
12.09.2011  Teacher Grace's Wedding day!

Grace is a fellow English teacher at PSC from the Phillipines.  She is a very sweet person and made us feel welcome at the school from the get-go.

Earlier in the day:


Snack time in the English office

Kathleen displaying the sweet rotee they sell at school

We spent a relaxing Friday afternoon making this amazing wedding card!



I made Brandon a name tag for his desk!  I forgot to draw the tie...

Right after school is out, we head over to the church.  Grace is Catholic, and I'm pretty sure this is the only Catholic church in Nakhon Pathom.







Grace teaches grammar to some of the same classes I have, so I ended up seeing my entire 2/1 class and some of my 4/9!

Earth (Mattyum 4/9) and I.  She is such a sweetheart!
My 2/1's!  I really love these kids.

They do the rock devil-horns in pictures just like they would a peace sign, but they didn't realize that they shouldn't do this in a Christian church until I told them.... hahaha!

2/1's present for the new couple


They all started to do the "devil horns" hand sign again and I told them to do the "love" one instead!


My burn is healing quite nicely and it actually looks rather badass.

Our homemade card signed by the PSC English Dept.


My head?  Eh, I wasn't using it much anyway.

Earth discovers the holy water.  This cracked me up.

Hangin' by the bar, puttin' out the vibe.


A bunch of Buddhist kids having a ball at church!



After that my camera ran out of batteries :( but we went to a really nice restaurant only a minute away and feasted!  We saw a lot of the other teachers and had many pictures taken of us!

The next day I decide it's time for a change.

Dark brown that came out black... it'll fade.


So glad to have the red gone!
Sugar playing Skyrim and not wanting pictures taken...


Too bad!


Lunar eclipse!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment